The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Managing Business Risk
A Practical Guide to Protecting Your Business
Effective risk management is a vital issue to consider when looking to safeguard your company's commercial future and deal with the latest regulatory requirements. Managing Business Risk will enable your company to maintain the clearest possible controls on risks that may threaten your business, while at the same time deliver transparent reporting to your stakeholders. The book examines the key areas of risk you need to consider in today's complex and competitive business market. Drawing on expert advice from leading risk consultants, lawyers and regulatory authorities, it shows you how to protect your business against a rising tide of business risks. If you don't build risk controls into the structure of your company, from the boardroom down, then your business could be vulnerable to a number of threats - both internal and external. Identify and neutralise them now, and give your company a competitive advantage.
The Power of Full Engagement 2003 US$ 11.65 288 pages
Economics for the IB Diploma 2011 US$ 38.00 746 pages
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Labor. Work. Working class > Classes of labor
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Management. Industrial management > Risk in industry. Risk management
- Business > Management
- Business > Corporate Finance
- Business > Decision-Making & Problem Solving
- Business > Risk Management
- Business > Strategic Planning