The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
iMac Portable Genius
Cool and useful tips, full-color screenshots, and savvy advice show you how to get the most out of your iMac. Fully updated to cover the iMac's latest features and capabilities, this guide is packed with indispensible information on iLife ’09 and Mac OS X Snow Leopard, and shows you how to customize your iMac in a way that it will work best for you.
- Explores all the bells and whistles of the iMac, including the new Magic Mouse, iLife apps such as iPhoto and iMovie, and Mac OS X Snow Leopard
- Shows you how to get more from your iMac, whether you’re switching from an older Mac or migrating from Windows
- Provides you with the most up-to-date, accessible, useful information on the most used features of the iMac
- Covers troubleshooting and maintaining your iMac and its related hardware and software
Discover ways to get more from your iMac with iMac Portable Genius, Second Edition by your side.
400 pages; ISBN 9780470770221
, or download in or
More from this author
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects > Computer Brands > IBM 1130 ; Programming
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects > Computer Brands > Intel i860 (Microprocessor)
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects > Computer Brands > iMac
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects > Microprocessors
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Personal Computers & Microcomputers
- Computers > Hardware