The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Helping Church Planters Become Movement Makers
A groundbreaking guide for multiplying the impact of church plants
Based on a study that was commissioned by the Leadership Network, this book reveals the best practices in church planting and uncovers the common threads among them. A much-needed resource, this book will inform, guide, and even catalyze today's many church planting leaders. The authors clearly show leaders how to plant churches that create a multiplication movement and offer inspiration for them to do so. The book addresses their questions about what to do next in their church planting strategies, in light of research on what's actually working best.
- Author Ed Stetzer heads up LifeWay Research
- Provides reliable, credible information about what church planting strategies work best
- A volume in the Leadership Network Series
Offers a definitive guide for church planting and the burgeoning movement it is part of.
208 pages; ISBN 9780470590324
, or download in or
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Church management. Efficiency > Church management
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Church management. Efficiency > Church group work
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Worship Public and private > Worship; History; Early church, ca. 30-600
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Saints' days
- Religion > Christianity > Church Administration
- Religion > Christianity > Evangelism
- Religion > Christianity > Pastoral Ministry
- Religion > Leadership