The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Mastering Microsoft Exchange Server 2010
Keep your Microsoft messaging system up to date and protected with the very newest version, Exchange Server 2010, and this comprehensive guide. Whether you're upgrading from Exchange Server 2007 SP1 or earlier, installing for the first time, or migrating from another system, this step-by-step guide provides the hands-on instruction, practical application, and real-world advice you need.
- Explains Microsoft Exchange Server 2010, the latest release of Microsoft's messaging system that protects against spam and viruses and allows for access to e-mail, voicemail, and calendars from a variety devices and any location
- Helps you thoroughly master the new version with step-by-step instruction on how to install, configure, and manage this multifaceted collaboration system
- Covers planning and design, installation, administration and management, maintenance and more
Install or update your Microsoft Exchange Server with this guide, then keep it on hand for a comprehensive reference.
984 pages; ISBN 9780470637173
, or download in or
Visual Basic in Easy Steps 2011 US$ 14.99 193 pages
Using Google Maps and Google Earth 2011 US$ 19.99 360 pages
A Practical Guide to Linux Commands, Editors, and Shell Programming, 3e 2012 US$ 39.99 1224 pages
HTML and CSS 2011 US$ 29.99 514 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects
- Academic > Computer Science > System design; Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Client/server computing
- Computers > Networking
- Computers > Client-Server Computing
- Computers > Business Software
- Computers > Data Transmission Systems