The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Excel 2010 For Dummies
As the world's leading spreadsheet application, Excel has a huge user base. The release of Office 2010 brings major changes to Excel, so Excel For Dummies comes to the rescue once more!
In the friendly and non-threatening For Dummies style, this popular guide shows beginners how to get up and running with Excel and helps more experienced users get comfortable with new features.
- Excel is the number one spreadsheet application worldwide, and Excel For Dummies is the number one guide to using it
- With the major changes in Microsoft Office 2010, Excel has new features and a new interface design; users need help to get up to speed
- The book includes everything you need to know to perform basic Excel 2010 tasks
- Covers creating and editing worksheets and charts, formatting cells, entering formulas, inserting graphs, designing database forms, and adding database records
- Also covers printing, adding hyperlinks to worksheets, saving worksheets as Web pages, adding existing worksheet data to an existing Web page, and much more
Whether you're new to Excel or just need to understand the 2010 version, Excel 2010 For Dummies provides what you need to know.
408 pages; ISBN 9780470634707
, or download in or
More from this author
The Extreme Searcher's Internet Handbook 2013 US$ 19.99 345 pages
The New Digital Age 2013 US$ 11.99 336 pages
Steve Jobs 2011 US$ 14.57 448 pages
Successful Business Intelligence: Unlock the Value of BI & Big Data, Second Edition 2013 US$ 40.00 337 pages