Excel 2010 Simplified
Excel can be a complex program, and Excel 2010 includes newfeatures and functionalities that require users of older versionsto re-learn the application. Whether you're switching from anearlier version or learning Excel for the first time, thiseasy-to-follow visual guide provides information you can use rightaway.
With an easy-to-read design, numbered steps illustrated withfull-color screen shots, concise information, and helpful tips,Excel 2010 Simplified makes learning faster and easier thanever before.
- Excel is the world's leading spreadsheet and data analysistool; Excel 2010 includes numerous new features, a redesignedinterface, a new focus on collaboration and application servers,and much more
- Its complexity makes Excel a perfect subject for thestep-by-step visual instruction in this guide
- Numbered steps illustrated with full-color screen shots teachdozens of Excel 2010 tasks
- Covers Excel basics, workbook fundamentals, formattingworksheets and enhancing them with graphics, analyzing data,communicating results with charts and PivotTables, and muchmore
- A quick and easy way to get up to speed on Excel 2010 for bothnovice users and those upgrading from an earlier version
Excel 2010 Simplified tames this complicated applicationand gives you the skills to start using Excel with confidence.
256 pages; ISBN 9781118079287
, or download in or
Title: Excel 2010 Simplified
Author: Paul McFedries
QuickBooks 2015: The Best Guide for Small Business 2015 US$ 30.00 465 pages
Hadoop: The Definitive Guide 2012 US$ 39.99 688 pages