Excel 2010 Simplified
Excel can be a complex program, and Excel 2010 includes new features and functionalities that require users of older versions to re-learn the application. Whether you're switching from an earlier version or learning Excel for the first time, this easy-to-follow visual guide provides information you can use right away.
With an easy-to-read design, numbered steps illustrated with full-color screen shots, concise information, and helpful tips, Excel 2010 Simplified makes learning faster and easier than ever before.
- Excel is the world's leading spreadsheet and data analysis tool; Excel 2010 includes numerous new features, a redesigned interface, a new focus on collaboration and application servers, and much more
- Its complexity makes Excel a perfect subject for the step-by-step visual instruction in this guide
- Numbered steps illustrated with full-color screen shots teach dozens of Excel 2010 tasks
- Covers Excel basics, workbook fundamentals, formatting worksheets and enhancing them with graphics, analyzing data, communicating results with charts and PivotTables, and much more
- A quick and easy way to get up to speed on Excel 2010 for both novice users and those upgrading from an earlier version
Excel 2010 Simplified tames this complicated application and gives you the skills to start using Excel with confidence.
256 pages; ISBN 9781118079287
, or download in or
Title: Excel 2010 Simplified
Author: Paul McFedries
Official (ISC)2 Guide to the CISSP CBK, Fourth Edition 2015 US$ 79.95 1283 pages
Programming in Haskell 2007 US$ 52.00 185 pages