The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
HTML & CSS: The Complete Reference, Fifth Edition
The Definitive Guide to HTML & CSS--Fully Updated
Written by a Web development expert, the fifth edition of this trusted resource has been thoroughly revised and reorganized to address HTML5, the revolutionary new Web standard. The book covers all the elements supported in today's Web browsers--from the standard (X)HTML tags to the archaic and proprietary tags that may be encountered.
HTML & CSS: The Complete Reference, Fifth Edition contains full details on CSS 2.1 as well as every proprietary and emerging CSS3 property currently supported. Annotated examples of correct markup and style show you how to use all of these technologies to build impressive Web pages. Helpful appendixes cover the syntax of character entities, fonts, colors, and URLs. This comprehensive reference is an essential tool for professional Web developers.
- Master transitional HTML 4.01 and XHTML 1.0 markup
- Write emerging standards-based markup with HTML5
- Enhance presentation with Cascading Style Sheets (CSS1 and CSS 2.1)
- Learn proprietary and emerging CSS3 features
- Learn how to read (X)HTML document type definitions (DTDs)
- Apply everything in an open standards-focused fashion
856 pages; ISBN 9780071741705
, or download in or
More from this author
The Extreme Searcher's Internet Handbook 2013 US$ 19.99 345 pages
The New Digital Age 2013 US$ 11.99 336 pages
Steve Jobs 2011 US$ 14.57 448 pages
Successful Business Intelligence: Unlock the Value of BI & Big Data, Second Edition 2013 US$ 40.00 337 pages