50 Lighting Setups for Portrait Photographers
Easy-to-Follow Lighting Designs and Diagrams
This cookbook-style guide to portrait lighting contains all the ingredients necessary for a successful photo shoot. With 60 two-page spreads highlighting the techniques used to create stunning portraits alongside the portraits themselves, aspiring photographers will have a clear sense of both the "how" and the "why" of good lighting. Difficult questions such as How can I downplay a double chin and dark shadows under the eyes? and How can I produce a soft, romantic feel in a woman's portrait? Are addressed and resolved in this no-nonsense guide to good lighting.
Title: 50 Lighting Setups for Portrait Photographers
Author: Steven H. Begleiter
Understanding Exposure, 3rd Edition 2010 US$ 14.99 176 pages
Mastering the Nikon D7000 2011 US$ 27.99 497 pages
This edition is not for sale in your country. Here are some titles that might be what you're after...
- 50 Lighting Setups for Portrait PhotographersUS$ 19.95
- 50 Lighting Setups for Portrait PhotographersUS$ 19.99
- Portrait Lighting for Digital PhotographersUS$ 27.95
- Master Lighting Guide for Portrait PhotographersUS$ 19.95
- Corrective Lighting, Posing & Retouching for Digital Portrait PhotographersUS$ 27.95