The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Access 2010 All-in-One For Dummies
If you want to learn Microsoft Access inside and out, the nine minibooks in this easy-access reference are exactly what you need. Read the book cover to cover, or jump into any of the minibooks for the instruction and topics you need most. Learn how to connect Access to SQL Server, manipulate your data locally, use nifty new features from Office 2010 such as the enhanced Ribbon, create queries and macros like a champ, and much more. From the basics to advanced functions, it’s what you need to make Access more accesssible.
- Shows you how to store, organize, view, analyze, and share data using Microsoft Access 2010, the database application included with Microsoft Office 2010
- Includes nine minibooks that cover such topics as database design, tables, queries, forms, reports, macros, database administration, securing data, programming with Visual Basic for Applications (VBA), and using Access with the Web
- Helps you build database solutions that integrate with the Web and other enterprise data sources
- Offers plenty of techniques, tips, and tricks to help you get the most out of Access
This all-in-one guide contains everything you need to start power-using Access 2010!
792 pages; ISBN 9780470770627
, or download in or
More from this author
- Microsoft Office Access 2007 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies2007US$ 29.99770 pages
- Microsoft Office 2000 9 in 1 For Dummies Desk Reference1999US$ 29.99770 pages
Programming with Mathematica®: An Introduction 2013 US$ 76.00 732 pages
Head First C# 2010 US$ 39.99 840 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects
- Academic > Computer Science > System design; Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Database management
- Computers > Database Management
- Computers > Business Software