The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Excel Formulas and Functions For Dummies
Excel is a complex program. Mastering the use of formulas and functions lets you use Excel to compute useful day-to-day information, such as calculating the true cost of credit card purchases or comparing 15-year and 30-year mortgage costs. This fun and friendly book demystifies Excel's built-in functions so you can put them to work.
You'll find step-by-step instructions on 150 of Excel's most useful functions, how they work within formulas, and how to use them to make your life easier.
- See how to use 150 of Excel's most useful functions, with real-world examples showing how each function is used within a formula
- Learn to calculate the costs of leasing versus buying a car, compute classroom grades, create an amortization table, or evaluate investment performance
- Fully updated for Excel 2010, but the principles will work with earlier versions of Excel as well
- Includes essential coverage of an additional 85 functions
In the ever-popular, non-threatening For Dummies style, Excel Formulas and Functions For Dummies, 2nd Edition makes Excel's power accessible to you.
384 pages; ISBN 9780470770245
, or download in or
More from this author
- Excel Formulas and Functions For Dummies2005US$ 24.99410 pages
- Microsoft Office Excel 2007 Formulas & Functions For Dummies2008US$ 24.99386 pages