The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Frommer's Brazil is the premier guide to the country, with complete coverage of Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Salvador, Bahia, Natal, Brasilia, and more. You'll get details on Carnaval, Ponta Negra, the ecolodges in the Amazon, the hang gliding in Rio, the prawns of Ilhabela, and the moquecas of Salvador. Whether you're an archaeology buff, an outdoor adventurer, or a partier in search of a good time, Brazil presents so many diverse travel options that it'll make your head spin. Frommer's Brazil will help you plan a memorable trip, starting with our highly opinionated lists of the best experiences the country has to offer.
512 pages; ISBN 9780470645840
, or download in
- Academic > History > Latin America. Spanish America > South America > Brazil
- Academic > History > United States local history > The South. South Atlantic States > West Virginia
- Academic > History > United States local history > The South. South Atlantic States > North Carolina
- Academic > History > United States local history > New England > Maine
- Travel > South America
- Travel > Reference
- Reference > Consumer Guides