Agricultural Survey Methods
- Brings together high quality research on agricultural statistics from experts in this field.
- Provides a thorough and much needed overview of developments within agricultural statistics.
- Contains summaries for each chapter, providing a valuable reference framework for those new to the field.
- Based upon a selection of key methodological papers presented at the ICAS conference series, updated and expanded to address current issues.
- Covers traditional statistical methodologies including sampling and weighting.
This book provides a much needed guide to conducting surveys of land use and to the latest developments in agricultural statistics. Statisticians interested in agricultural statistics, agricultural statisticians in national statistics offices and statisticians and researchers using survey methodology will benefit from this book.
Title: Agricultural Survey Methods
Author: Roberto Benedetti; Federica Piersimoni; Marco Bee; Giuseppe Espa