The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Frommer's Budapest and the Best of Hungary
- Budapest, awakened in 1989 after its long slumber behind the Iron Curtain, is now one of Europe's hottest destinations. It stands proudly at the center of Eastern Europe's cultural rebirth, and best of all, it still ranks as one of the continent's best bargains.
- Frommer's Budapest & the Best of Hungary is meticulously updated and revamped every 2 years (more frequently than the competition).
- Our author, a longtime resident of Budapest, is a professor of Education and co-owner of a B&B on the Pest side of the city--and he loves nothing more than to chat up his guests and give them recommendations for their trip. In this guide, he collects all of his insider tips and points you to the attractions, hotels, and restaurants to suit your tastes and budget, as if you were one of his guests.
- Explore the city's highlights on detailed walking tours and learn about the gorgeous architecture of both the city's famous buildings and hidden treasures. And of course, we've got all the details on Budapest's exciting nightlife (and hidden parties), its vibrant arts scene, and its fabulous thermal baths and spas.
- Frommer's Budapest & the Best of Hungary also covers the Danube Bend, the Lake Balaton Region, Tokaji and the caves of Northeastern Hungary, and Pécs and the Mecsek Hills of Southern Hungary.
Rewrite Right! 2011 US$ 9.99 200 pages
Discovering Statistics using IBM SPSS Statistics 2013 US$ 99.00 953 pages
GSEC GIAC Security Essentials Certification All-in-One Exam Guide 2013 US$ 60.00 634 pages
Bird by Bird 2007 US$ 11.99
- Academic > History > History of Austria. Liechtenstein. Hungary. Czechoslovakia > Austria. Austro-Hungarian Empire > History > Military, naval, and political history. Foreign relations > 1521-
- Academic > History > History of Austria. Liechtenstein. Hungary. Czechoslovakia > Hungary > Local history and description > Budapest
- Travel > Europe > Eastern
- Travel > Reference
- Reference > Consumer Guides