The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
CO2 Emissions from Fuel Combustion 2005
This book presents the International Energy Agency's authoritative data on CO2 emissions from fuel combustion for more than 140 countries for the period 1971-2003. For each country, breakdowns are provided by sector and by fuel. For comparison, an annex extends coverage to greenhouse gas emissions generally. Emissions were calculated using IEA energy databases and the default methods and emissions factors from the Revised 1996 IPCC Guidelines for National Greenhouse Gas Inventories.
559 pages; ISBN 9789264108929
, or download in
More from this author
- 21st Century Learning Environments2006US$ 35.00110 pages
- Engineered Barrier Systems (EBS) in the Safety Case2007US$ 63.00190 pages
- Academic > Earth Sciences > Environmental technology. Sanitary engineering > Water supply for domestic and industrial purposes > Water purification. Water treatment and conditioning. Saline water conversion > Special types of environment Including soil pollution, air pollution, noise pollution
- Academic > Engineering > Sanitary engineering > Special types of environment, Including soil pollution, air pollution, noise pollution
- Academic > Physics > Meteorology. Climatology > Atmosphere, Upper
- Academic > Physics > Meteorology. Climatology > Atmospheric carbon dioxide
- Business > Industries