The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Fighting Corruption in Transition Economies, Armenia 2005
This book presents the outcomes of a review of legal and institutional frameworks for fighting corruption in Armenia, which was carried out in the framework of the Anti-Corruption Network for Transition Economies based at the OECD. The review examined national anti-corruption policy and institutions currently in place in Armenia, national anti-corruption legislation, and preventive measures to ensure the integrity of civil service and effective financial control. This publication contains the recommendations as well as the full text of the self-assessment report provided by the government of Armenia.
151 pages; ISBN 9789264009851
, or download in
More from this author
- 21st Century Learning Environments2006US$ 35.00110 pages
- Engineered Barrier Systems (EBS) in the Safety Case2007US$ 63.00190 pages
More Political Science
- Academic > Public Affairs > Public Affairs > Asia, Africa, Australia, Pacific Area, etc.
- Academic > Public Affairs > Public Affairs > Asia, Africa, Australia, Pacific Area, etc. > Middle East
- Academic > Political Science > Political institutions and public administration (Asia, Africa, Australia, Pacific Area, etc.) > Asia > Middle EastIncluding Turkey, Iran, Israel, Arabian Penninsula
- Political Science > Public Affairs & Administration