The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Microsoft System Center Enterprise Suite Unleashed
Microsoft System Center Enterprise Suite Unleashed is the first and only definitive real-world guide to the entire Microsoft System Center Enterprise Suite. It brings together tips, tricks, best practices, and lessons learned by top consultants who’ve deployed System Center in some of the world’s largest enterprises and most successful small businesses.
Drawing on years of early adopter and production experience, Rand Morimoto, Chris Amaris, and their team cover the entire System Center lifecycle and its components for system configuration, operations management, data protection, virtual machine management, help desk support, change management, asset control, capacity planning, and mobile device management. You’ll learn about individual components and how to integrate them to build automated, exceptionally efficient managed environments.
For smaller businesses, the book also presents Microsoft’s streamlined, lower-cost IT management offering, System Center Essentials 2010.
- Use System Center Configuration Manager 2007 to image, update, manage, and support servers and clients
- Proactively monitor your systems to identify and fix problems before they fail
- Use System Center Data Protection Manager 2010 to provide reliable, timely backup/recovery
- Implement and manage all aspects of virtualization, including virtual guest sessions on both Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware
- Make the most of System Center Service Manager 2010’s integrated tools for managing help desks, incidents, assets, and changes
- Use System Center Capacity Planner to properly size, procure, and deploy new systems
- Remotely track, secure, patch, update, and support mobile devices with System Center Mobile Device Manager
- Simplify small business IT management with System Center Essentials 2010’s wizards and auto-configuration components
1057 pages; ISBN 9780131387980
, or download in or