Wind Power Basics
A Green Energy Guide
Wind energy is the fastest growing source of energy in the world, and by the year 2020 it is projected to supply at least 12 percent of global electrical demand.
Wind Power Basics provides a clear understanding of wind and wind energy systems, including turbines, towers, inverters and batteries, site assessment, installation, and maintenance requirements.
Whether you’re considering your own small-scale wind energy system or just want a straightforward, detailed introduction to the benefits and challenges of this rapidly emerging technology, Wind Power Basics is the guide you need.
Dan Chiras is a respected educator and an internationally acclaimed author who has published more than twenty-five books on residential renewable energy and green building, including Power From the Wind.
192 pages; ISBN 9781550924473
, or download in or
Title: Wind Power Basics
Author: Dan Chiras
- Academic > Engineering > Mechanical engineering and machinery > Renewable energy sources
- The Environment > Sustainable Architecture & Green Design
- Science > Environmental Science
- House & Home > Green Living
- Technology > Electronics
- Technology > Power Resources
- Technology > Environmental Engineering & Technology