The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Understanding Bipolar Disorder
A Developmental Psychopathology Perspective
This is the first book to systematically examine the development and course of bipolar disorder across the lifespan, identifying important directions for evidence-based treatment and prevention. The editors and contributors are foremost authorities who synthesize cutting-edge research at multiple levels of analysis, including genetic, neurobiological, cognitive, emotional, and family perspectives. Compelling topics include how bipolar symptoms change from childhood through adolescence and adulthood and the interplay of risk and protective factors at different developmental stages. The volume also addresses how developmental knowledge can inform the selection and timing of clinical interventions.
More from this author
- The Bipolar Teen2007US$ 17.95356 pages
- The Bipolar Disorder Survival Guide, Second Edition2011US$ 19.95342 pages
More Social Science
- Academic > Health Sciences > Internal medicine > Neurosciences. Biological psychiatry. Neuropsychiatry > Neurology. Diseases of the nervous system > Psychiatry > Psychopathology > Psychoses
- Academic > Health Sciences > Internal medicine > Psychosomatic medicine
- Medicine > Psychiatry
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Clinical Psychology
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Psychopathology
- Social Science > Social Work