The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Insurance Solvency Supervision
OECD Country Profiles
The insurance sector plays a growing role in national economies. This reinforces the importance of the solvency of insurance companies. Yet how can we stay informed about the rules and practices related to the supervision of the financial health of these insurance companies in OECD countries? This publication synthesises contributions made by the 30 OECD countries on national regulation of insurance solvency supervision, its practical organisation and the measures taken when difficulties arise. It also contains a comparative analysis of the various systems of solvency supervision set up in OECD countries. A true reference work, this book will interest all readers wishing to deepen their knowledge of these structures.
299 pages; ISBN 9789264196230
, or download in
More from this author
- 21st Century Learning Environments2006US$ 35.00110 pages
- Engineered Barrier Systems (EBS) in the Safety Case2007US$ 63.00190 pages
- Academic > Law > Law in general. Comparative and uniform law. Jurisprudence > Comparative law. International uniform law > Commercial law > Insurance
- Academic > Law > Law in general. Comparative and uniform law. Jurisprudence > Periodicals
- Academic > Law > Law in general. Comparative and uniform law. Jurisprudence > The legal profession
- Business > Finance