Spanish Essentials For Dummies

Spanish Essentials For Dummies by Gail Stein
Learning a new language is a fun and challenging feat for studentsat every level. Perfect for those just starting out or returning toSpanish after time away, Spanish Essentials For Dummiesfocuses on core concepts taught (and tested on!) in a typicalintroductory Spanish course. From adjectives and adverbs tounderstanding tenses and asking questions, students will skip thesuffering and score high marks at exam time with the help ofSpanish Essentials For Dummies. This guide is also a perfectreference for parents who need to review critical Spanish conceptsas they help students with homework assignments, as well as foradult learners headed back to the classroom who just want to bebrush up on the core concepts.

The Essentials For Dummies Series
Dummies is proud to present our new series, The Essentials ForDummies. Now students who are prepping for exams, preparing tostudy new material, or who just need a refresher can have aconcise, easy-to-understand review guide that covers an entirecourse by concentrating solely on the most important concepts. Fromalgebra and chemistry to grammar and Spanish, our expert authorsfocus on the skills students most need to succeed in a subject.

Wiley; April 2010
Title: Spanish Essentials For Dummies
Author: Gail Stein; Mary Kraynak

Buy, download and read Spanish Essentials For Dummies (eBook) by Gail Stein; Mary Kraynak today!
Subject categories
0470649070
9780470637517
9780470649077
9780470649084
9780470649091