Algebra II Essentials For Dummies

Algebra II Essentials For Dummies by Sterling
Passing grades in two years of algebra courses are required forhigh school graduation. Algebra II Essentials For Dummiescovers key ideas from typical second-year Algebra coursework tohelp students get up to speed. Free of ramp-up material, AlgebraII Essentials For Dummies sticks to the point, with contentfocused on key topics only. It provides discrete explanations ofcritical concepts taught in a typical Algebra II course, frompolynomials, conics, and systems of equations to rational,exponential, and logarithmic functions. This guide is also aperfect reference for parents who need to review critical algebraconcepts as they help students with homework assignments, as wellas for adult learners headed back into the classroom who just needa refresher of the core concepts.

The Essentials For Dummies Series
Dummies is proud to present our new series, The Essentials ForDummies. Now students who are prepping for exams, preparing tostudy new material, or who just need a refresher can have aconcise, easy-to-understand review guide that covers an entirecourse by concentrating solely on the most important concepts. Fromalgebra and chemistry to grammar and Spanish, our expert authorsfocus on the skills students most need to succeed in a subject.

Wiley; April 2010
Title: Algebra II Essentials For Dummies
Author: Sterling

Buy, download and read Algebra II Essentials For Dummies (eBook) by Sterling today!