The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Building Social Business
The New Kind of Capitalism That Serves Humanity's Most Pressing Needs
In this book, Yunus shows how social business has gone from being a theory to an inspiring practice, adopted by leading corporations, entrepreneurs, and social activists across Asia, South America, Europe and the US. He demonstrates how social business transforms lives; offers practical guidance for those who want to create social businesses of their own; explains how public and corporate policies must adapt to make room for the social business model; and shows why social business holds the potential to redeem the failed promise of free-market enterprise.
256 pages; ISBN 9781586488635
, or download in or
The Power of Full Engagement 2003 US$ 11.65 288 pages
Economics for the IB Diploma 2011 US$ 38.00 746 pages
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Management. Industrial management > Social responsibility of business
- Social Science > Social Issues
- Social Science > Poverty
- Business > Nonprofit Organizations & Charities
- Business > Economic Development
- Business > Development
- Business > Business Ethics