The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Developing a Supernatural Lifestyle
A Practical Guide to a Life of Signs, Wonders, and Miracles
In this powerful book Kris Vallotton reaches into God s arsenal and equips the Body of Christ with supernatural weapons of warfare that will destroy the works of darkness and catapult you into your divine destiny. If you have ever felt bored, powerless or overwhelmed by the world around you, this book is for you. Developing a Supernatural Lifestyle will teach you how to proactively grow the gifts of the Spirit in your life and show you how to have a Kingdom worldview that gives you timeless perspective.
248 pages; ISBN 9780768497250
, or download in
More from this author
- Academic > Religion > Abrahamic Religions > Christianity > Practical Theology
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Practical religion. The Christian life > Christian life; Study and teaching
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Feast days > Christmas
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Hymnology
- Religion > Christianity > Christian Life
- Religion > Spirituality