The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Help Me, I've Fallen and I Can't Get Up!
Bishop T.D. Jakes provides comforting hope and practical ways for all people, including Christians, to get up after they have fallen. Everyone falls from time to time; and the cause of the fall is not as important as what we do while we are down and how we get back up. Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you (Deuteronomy 31:6). Learn some of these important life lessons: Why pride and selfishness will lead to destruction. How to be content. The temptation to be self-sufficient. Like the woman in the television commercial, we must put aside fear, pride, or embarrassment and call out for help. We must learn not only how to ask for help, but Whom to ask. After all, help is just a breath away.
165 pages; ISBN 9780768496581
, or download in
More from this author
- Academic > Religion > Abrahamic Religions > Christianity > Practical Theology > Practical religion. The Christian life
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Practical religion. The Christian life > Christian life
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Feast days
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Hymnology
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Hymn books in English
- Religion > Christianity > Christian Life
- Religion > Spirituality