The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Access 2010 For Dummies
Access may be the least understood and most challenging application in the Microsoft Office suite. This guide is designed to help anyone who lacks experience in creating and managing a database learn to use Access 2010 quickly and easily.
In the classic For Dummies tradition, the book provides an education in Access, the interface, and the architecture of a database. It explains the process of building a database, linking information, sharing data, generating reports, and much more.
- As the Microsoft Office database application, Access may be the least understood and most challenging part of the Office suite
- Access 2010 For Dummies walks newcomers through building and using their first database
- Covers linking information in a database, setting relationships, modeling data, and building tables
- Explores how to extract data from Access and get specific answers, create forms, and export data in reports
- A section for more experienced users looks at analyzing errors and creating an interface
Fully updated for the newest version, Access 2010 For Dummies gets new Access users up to speed and helps veterans get the most from the Office database application.
456 pages; ISBN 9780470632710
, or download in or
No Place to Hide 2014 US$ 12.99 256 pages
Program Logics for Certified Compilers 2014 US$ 14.99 469 pages