Access 2010 For Dummies
Access may be the least understood and most challengingapplication in the Microsoft Office suite. This guide is designedto help anyone who lacks experience in creating and managing adatabase learn to use Access 2010 quickly and easily.
In the classic For Dummies tradition, the book providesan education in Access, the interface, and the architecture of adatabase. It explains the process of building a database, linkinginformation, sharing data, generating reports, and much more.
- As the Microsoft Office database application, Access may be theleast understood and most challenging part of the Office suite
- Access 2010 For Dummies walks newcomers through buildingand using their first database
- Covers linking information in a database, settingrelationships, modeling data, and building tables
- Explores how to extract data from Access and get specificanswers, create forms, and export data in reports
- A section for more experienced users looks at analyzing errorsand creating an interface
Fully updated for the newest version, Access 2010 ForDummies gets new Access users up to speed and helps veteransget the most from the Office database application.
456 pages; ISBN 9780470632710
, or download in or
Title: Access 2010 For Dummies
Author: Laurie Fuller; Ken Cook
QuickBooks 2015: The Best Guide for Small Business 2015 US$ 30.00 465 pages
Hadoop: The Definitive Guide 2012 US$ 39.99 688 pages