Access 2010 For Dummies
Access may be the least understood and most challenging application in the Microsoft Office suite. This guide is designed to help anyone who lacks experience in creating and managing a database learn to use Access 2010 quickly and easily.
In the classic For Dummies tradition, the book provides an education in Access, the interface, and the architecture of a database. It explains the process of building a database, linking information, sharing data, generating reports, and much more.
- As the Microsoft Office database application, Access may be the least understood and most challenging part of the Office suite
- Access 2010 For Dummies walks newcomers through building and using their first database
- Covers linking information in a database, setting relationships, modeling data, and building tables
- Explores how to extract data from Access and get specific answers, create forms, and export data in reports
- A section for more experienced users looks at analyzing errors and creating an interface
Fully updated for the newest version, Access 2010 For Dummies gets new Access users up to speed and helps veterans get the most from the Office database application.
456 pages; ISBN 9780470632710
, or download in or
Title: Access 2010 For Dummies
Author: Laurie Ulrich Fuller; Ken Cook
CompTIA Network+ Study Guide 2015 US$ 49.99 960 pages
New Digital Storytelling, The: Creating Narratives with New Media 2011 US$ 49.00 296 pages
CompTIA A+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide, 8th Edition (Exams 220-801 & 220-802) 2012 US$ 60.00 1664 pages
Mastering HTML5 Forms 2013 US$ 17.99 148 pages