The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Ivor Horton's Beginning Visual C++ 2010
Ivor Horton is the preeminent author of introductory programming language tutorials; previous editions of his Beginning Visual C++ have sold nearly 100,000 copies. This book is a comprehensive introduction to both the Standard C++ language and to Visual C++ 2010; no previous programming experience is required.
All aspects of the 2010 release are covered, including changes to the language and the C++ standard..
- Microsoft Visual C++ is one of the most popular C++ development environments and compilers, used by hundreds of thousands of developers
- Ivor Horton's approach to programming tutorials has achieved a huge following; this book gives beginning programmers a comprehensive introduction to both Standard C++ and Visual C++ 2010
- Covers all the language changes in Visual C++ 2010, library additions, new MFC features, changes in the Visual Studio development environment, and more
- Also includes a brief introduction to programming for multicore processors in native C++ and C++/CLR processors
- Nearly 100,000 copies of this book have been sold in previous editions
Beginners seeking a complete education in Visual C++ will find everything they need in Ivor Horton's Beginning Visual C++ 2010.
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
1272 pages; ISBN 9780470930342
, or download in or
More from this author
Programming with Mathematica®: An Introduction 2013 US$ 76.00 732 pages
Head First C# 2010 US$ 39.99 840 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > C ; Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > Concurrent Pascal
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > C
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > C++
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Computers > Programming > Software Development
- Computers > Programming > Object Oriented
- Computers > Programming Languages > C++