Part of the Developer Reference series, this book is packed withprofessional secrets for designing and building automated solutionswith AppleScript, the powerful, system-level scripting languagebuilt into every Mac. Programmers will discover new ways toincrease their professional efficiency and become more valuable intheir jobs.
With up to date coverage of Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard andloaded with real-world tips and techniques, this guide includesbest practices and conventions along with informative lessons.You'll advance your scripting skills to the next level under thedirection of a long-time veteran of the AppleScript community.
- Provides step-by-step lessons for designing and buildingautomated solutions with AppleScript
- Written by a well-respected veteran of the AppleScriptcommunity
- Part of the Developer Reference series that focuses onenhancing the skills of professional Apple developers
- Filled with professional secrets, tips and techniques to helpprogrammers increase their professional value
- Includes best practices, naming conventions, and muchmore
With the information you'll get from AppleScript,you'll become abetter and more effective developer.
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials arenot included as part of eBook file.
624 pages; ISBN 9780470924730
, or download in or
Author: Mark Conway Munro
QuickBooks 2015: The Best Guide for Small Business 2015 US$ 30.00 465 pages
Hadoop: The Definitive Guide 2012 US$ 39.99 688 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > C ; Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > ANNA
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > AppleScript
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Operating Systems > Macintosh
- Computers > Programming Languages