Part of the Developer Reference series, this book is packed with professional secrets for designing and building automated solutions with AppleScript, the powerful, system-level scripting language built into every Mac. Programmers will discover new ways to increase their professional efficiency and become more valuable in their jobs.
With up to date coverage of Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard and loaded with real-world tips and techniques, this guide includes best practices and conventions along with informative lessons. You'll advance your scripting skills to the next level under the direction of a long-time veteran of the AppleScript community.
- Provides step-by-step lessons for designing and building automated solutions with AppleScript
- Written by a well-respected veteran of the AppleScript community
- Part of the Developer Reference series that focuses on enhancing the skills of professional Apple developers
- Filled with professional secrets, tips and techniques to help programmers increase their professional value
- Includes best practices, naming conventions, and much more
With the information you'll get from AppleScript,you'll become a better and more effective developer.
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
624 pages; ISBN 9780470924730
, or download in or
Author: Mark Conway Munro
New Digital Storytelling, The: Creating Narratives with New Media 2011 US$ 49.00 296 pages
The Internet For Dummies 2015 US$ 19.99 388 pages
CompTIA A+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide, 8th Edition (Exams 220-801 & 220-802) 2012 US$ 60.00 1664 pages
Beginning ASP.NET 4.5 in VB 2012 US$ 31.49 889 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > C ; Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > ANNA
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > AppleScript
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Operating Systems > Macintosh
- Computers > Programming Languages