Excel VBA Programming For Dummies
Now that you've mastered Excel basics, it's time to move to the next level—creating your own, customized Excel 2010 solutions using Visual Basic for Applications (VBA). The new edition of this non-threatening guide is your key to getting there. Using step-by-step instruction and the accessible, friendly For Dummies style, this practical book shows you how to use VBA, write macros, customize your Excel apps to look and work the way you want, avoid errors, and more.
The book's Web site provides all the programming examples from the book.
- Introduces you to a new range of Excel 2010 options
- Shows you how to use Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) to program your own custom Excel applications or to automate functions
- Explains how to create VBA macros, program, handle errors, debug, and more
- Covers Visual Basic Editor tools and functions; working with range objects; controlling program flow; and the easiest ways to create custom dialog boxes, toolbars, and menus
- Includes a companion Web site with all the sample programs from the book
Create your own, custom Excel programs with this information-packed guide!
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
Title: Excel VBA Programming For Dummies
Alan M. Turing 2012 US$ 13.00 210 pages
Microsoft Excel and Access Integration 2007 US$ 39.99 410 pages
Alan Turing: The Enigma 2014 US$ 16.95 777 pages
QuickBooks 2015: The Best Guide for Small Business 2015 US$ 30.00 465 pages