Excel VBA Programming For Dummies
Now that you've mastered Excel basics, it's time to move to thenext level—creating your own, customized Excel 2010 solutionsusing Visual Basic for Applications (VBA). The new edition of thisnon-threatening guide is your key to getting there. Usingstep-by-step instruction and the accessible, friendly For Dummiesstyle, this practical book shows you how to use VBA, write macros,customize your Excel apps to look and work the way you want, avoiderrors, and more.
The book's Web site provides all the programming examples fromthe book.
- Introduces you to a new range of Excel 2010 options
- Shows you how to use Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) toprogram your own custom Excel applications or to automatefunctions
- Explains how to create VBA macros, program, handle errors,debug, and more
- Covers Visual Basic Editor tools and functions; working withrange objects; controlling program flow; and the easiest ways tocreate custom dialog boxes, toolbars, and menus
- Includes a companion Web site with all the sample programs fromthe book
Create your own, custom Excel programs with thisinformation-packed guide!
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials arenot included as part of eBook file.
Title: Excel VBA Programming For Dummies
Author: John Walkenbach
QuickBooks 2015: The Best Guide for Small Business 2015 US$ 30.00 465 pages
Hadoop: The Definitive Guide 2012 US$ 39.99 688 pages