The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
SharePoint 2010 For Dummies
Microsoft SharePoint, the powerful collaboration tool, sometimes blurs the line between technical and non-technical users. Whether you're an administrator who needs to install and configure SharePoint or a non-techie who's been charged with managing content on a SharePoint portal, this book will make your job easier.
You'll find the nuts-and-bolts information that enables you to install and configure a SharePoint portal, plus specific solutions for SharePoint issues and the knowledge you need to design, populate, and maintain portal areas.
- SharePoint is Microsoft's complex but powerful tool for enabling collaboration through a portal site
- Both technical and non-technical people may be called upon to work with SharePoint in some capacity; this guide addresses the needs of both
- Focuses on making a confusing topic clearer by walking you through real-world scenarios for getting a SharePoint portal up and running
- Provides essential information for administrators, solutions for specific problems, and a guide for those in non-technical positions who are responsible for sections of a SharePoint portal
Microsoft SharePoint 2010 For Dummies breaks a complex topic into understandable pieces so you can succeed with SharePoint.
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
More from this author
- Microsoft SharePoint 2007 für Dummies2012US$ 45.00469 pages
- Visual Studio 2008 All-In-One Desk Reference For Dummies2008US$ 39.99840 pages