The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Berkshire Encyclopedia of Sustainability, 2
The Business of Sustainability
Corporate leaders, entrepreneurs, and business professionals are recognizing the business opportunities in providing solutions to the worlds environmental and social challenges. In a global society threatened by climate change, resource depletion, and ecosystem damage, the need to understand and implement sustainable practices has never been more urgent, both for large industries and small businesses alike. The Business of Sustainability, with over 100 expert contributors from 17 countries, provides a core resource for students, policy makers, entrepreneurs, and corporate executives who want to focus on groundbreaking changes in such fields as health care, renewable energy, risk management, and information technologyand in industries such as transportation and financial services. The volume, which also traces the history of the environmental movement and green consumer activities, offers rich analyses of how sustainability is being factored into these sectorsoften using case studies of businesses that aim to provide solutions to the worlds environmental and social challenges.
- Academic > Earth Sciences > Environmental sciences > Periodicals and societies
- Academic > Earth Sciences > Environmental sciences > Environmental quality and degradation
- Academic > Environmental Sciences > Societies, etc
- Academic > Environmental Sciences > Environmental degradation
- Academic > Geography > Environmental sciences
- Reference > Encyclopedias
- Business > Environmental Economics