The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
How to Read a Balance Sheet: The Bottom Line on What You Need to Know about Cash Flow, Assets, Debt, Equity, Profit...and How It all Comes Together
The Bottom Line on What You Need to Know About Cash Flow, Assets, Debt, Equity, Profit...and How It All Comes Together
Crack the code of finance’s big mystery—the balance sheet
In these times of financial anxiety, the ability to keep track of a company’s finances is more important than ever, and you can’t do this without a firm grasp of the balance sheet.
Whether you’re a small-business owner, department manager, or individual investor or business student, How to Read a Balance Sheet provides the skills you need to make the wisest financial decisions possible. A critical but rarely used business tool for non-financial professionals, the balance sheet provides a snapshot of a company’s financial position at any single point in time.
How to Read a Balance Sheet demystifies the subject by explaining:
- What a balance sheet is and how is it used to boost profits
- Key components of the balance sheet, including cash, receivables, inventory, long-lived assets, accounts payable, accrued expenses, long-term debt, and equity
- How these different elements relate to one another other—and how to keep them under control
- Formulas, tips, and examples that illustrate key concepts
- Practical advice to maximize operating efficiencies through effective management
When you have a firm grasp of the balance sheet, you’re better armed to seize business opportunities and avoid financial pitfalls. How to Read a Balance Sheet opens a new door to top performance for any business professional.
224 pages; ISBN 9780071703444
, or download in or