How to Read a Balance Sheet: The Bottom Line on What You Need to Know about Cash Flow, Assets, Debt, Equity, Profit...and How It all Comes Together
Put the most valuable business tool to work for you!
The balance sheet is the key to everything--from efficient business operation to accurate assessment of a company’s worth. It’s a critical business resource--but do you know how to read it? How to Read a Balance Sheet breaks down the subject into easy-to-understand components.
If you're a business owner or manager, this book helps you . . .
- Manage working capital
- Generate higher returns on assets
- Maximize your inventory dollars
- Evaluate investment opportunities
If you're an investor, this book helps you . . .
- Determine the market value of a company's assets and operations
- Predict future earnings and trends
- Assess the impact of capital expenditures
- Identify potential "red flags" before the crowd
How to Read a Balance Sheet gives you the bottom line of what you need to know about:
Cash Flow * Assets * Debt * Equity * Profit and how it all comes together.
224 pages; ISBN 9780071703444
, or download in or
Title: How to Read a Balance Sheet: The Bottom Line on What You Need to Know about Cash Flow, Assets, Debt, Equity, Profit...and How It all Comes Together
Author: Rick Makoujy
New Digital Storytelling, The: Creating Narratives with New Media 2011 US$ 49.00 296 pages
The E-Myth Revisited 2009 US$ 10.99 288 pages