The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Harrison's Gastroenterology and Hepatology
The authority of Harrison's in a handy, full-color paperback devoted exclusively to Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Featuring the chapters on Gastroenterology and Hepatology that appear in the landmark Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine, 17e, this compact clinical companion delivers all the latest knowledge in the field, backed by the scientific rigor and reliability that has defined Harrison's.
You'll find coverage that reflects the expertise of renowned editors and contributors -- presented in a carry-anywhere format that makes it ideal for the classroom, the wards, or the point of care. With its ease of use, indispensable diagnosis-speeding guidelines, and acclaimed state-of-the-art strategies, Harrison's Gastroenterology and Hepatology is a must for students and clinicians alike.
Harrison's Gastroenterology and Hepatology delivers:
- Complete coverage of need-to-know gastroenterology and hepatology topics, including cardinal manifestations of disease, differential diagnosis and diagnostic evaluation, management of diseases and disorders, and obesity, nutrition, and eating disorders
- References updated since the publication of HPIM 17e
- Content from the acclaimed Harrison's DVD in print form, including a complete atlas of liver disease
- 58 chapters written by physicians who have made seminal contributions to the body of knowledge in their areas of expertise
- Integration of pathophysiology with clinical management topics in each of the disease-oriented chapters
- 140 high-yield questions and answers drawn from Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine Self-Assessment and Board Review, 17e
- Helpful appendix of laboratory values of clinical importance
Everything you would expect from Harrison's tailored to your specialty
Cardinal Manifestations of Gastrointestinal Disease; Evaluation of the Patient with Alimentary Tract Symptoms; Disorders of the Alimentary Tract; Infections of the Alimentary Tract; Evaluation of the Patient with Liver Disease; Disorders of the Liver and Biliary Tree; Liver Transplantation.
The Harrison’s specialty series is written by the same world-renowned author team who brought you Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine, 17e:
Anthony S. Fauci, MD; Eugene Braunwald, MD; Dennis L. Kasper, MD; Stephen L. Hauser, MD; Dan L. Longo, MD; J. Larry Jameson, MD, PhD; Joseph Loscalzo, MD, PhD
752 pages; ISBN 9780071663342
, or download in or
Textbook of Neonatal Resuscitation 2011 US$ 55.95 347 pages
Survival of the Sickest 2009 US$ 11.49 304 pages
Rules and Guidance for Pharmaceutical Manufacturers and Distributors (The Orange Guide) 2014 US$ 126.56 641 pages
The Human Brain Book 2009 US$ 40.00 266 pages