The No-Cry Separation Anxiety Solution: Gentle Ways to Make Good-bye Easy from Six Months to Six Years
Gentle Ways to Make Good-bye Easy from Six Months to Six Years
A tear-free approach to child separation blues-from the bestselling 'No Cry' author a generation of parents have come to trust>
Almost every child suffers some sort of anxiety during their first six years of life. Babies cry when grandparents hold them, toddlers cling to mommy's leg, children weep when their parent leaves them at daycare, at school, or to go to work. This can cause frustration and stress in an already too-busy day and can break a parent's heart. Trusted parenting author Elizabeth Pantley brings you another winning no-cry formula that helps you solve these common separation issues. Pantley helps you identify the source of anxiety and offers simple but proven solutions. In this exciting addition to the series, she ingeniously includes a free “magic” bracelet inside the book as a special tool for children to feel close to their parents-even when they're not together. This successful method gives anxious children something to remind them their parents aren't too far away-instantly providing them with the comfort and reassurance they need.
Title: The No-Cry Separation Anxiety Solution: Gentle Ways to Make Good-bye Easy from Six Months to Six Years
Author: Elizabeth Pantley
How To Win Friends and Influence People 2010 US$ 10.99 320 pages
The Sex-Starved Marriage 2011 US$ 13.99 224 pages
We're sorry, but the ebook you're looking for is not available! However, we recommend...
- The No-Cry Potty Training Solution: Gentle Ways to Help Your Child Say Good-Bye to DiapersUS$ 17.00
- The No-Cry Nap Solution: Guaranteed Gentle Ways to Solve All Your Naptime ProblemsUS$ 15.95
- The No-Cry Sleep Solution: Gentle Ways to Help Your Baby Sleep Through the NightUS$ 16.95
- The No-Cry Discipline Solution: Gentle Ways to Encourage Good Behavior Without Whining, Tantrums, and TearsUS$ 16.95
- The No-Cry Picky Eater Solution: Gentle Ways to Encourage Your Child to Eat?and Eat HealthyUS$ 17.00