The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Professional SharePoint 2010 Development
More than simply a portal, SharePoint is Microsoft's popular content management solution for building intranets and Web sites or hosting wikis and blogs. Offering broad coverage on all aspects of development for the SharePoint platform, this comprehensive book shows you exactly what SharePoint does, how to build solutions, and what features are accessible within SharePoint.
Written by one of the most recognized names in SharePoint development, Professional SharePoint 2010 Development offers an extensive selection of field-tested best practices that shows you how to leverage the vast power of this multi-faceted tool to build custom workflow and content management applications. Plus, you'll discover how to take advantage of the new features to roll out new SharePoint sites or upgrade existing sites.
- SharePoint guru Tom Rizzo offers broad coverage of the newest version of SharePoint, Microsoft's popular content management solution
- Addresses how the new version adds enhanced developer support for ASP.NET, Ajax, LINQ, and Silverlight
- Demonstrates how to take advantage of new features, including improvements to offline and mobile client capabilities, social networking additions, and more
- Covers user experience development, platform services, social media features, event handling, the business data catalog, forms and workflow, business intelligence, and more
With this book, you'll get exhaustive coverage on the many possibilities that exist with SharePoint.
696 pages; ISBN 9780470881385
, or download in or
More from this author
- Professional Microsoft Search2008US$ 49.99384 pages
- Programming Microsoft® Outlook® and Microsoft Exchange 20032009US$ 47.991064 pages
The Extreme Searcher's Internet Handbook 2013 US$ 19.99 345 pages
The New Digital Age 2013 US$ 11.99 336 pages
Steve Jobs 2011 US$ 14.57 448 pages
Successful Business Intelligence: Unlock the Value of BI & Big Data, Second Edition 2013 US$ 40.00 337 pages