The Simplified Guide to Not-for-Profit Accounting, Formation and Reporting
Providing you with a comprehensive understanding of how tomaintain the "books" of a typical nonprofit entity and comply withnumerous reporting requirements, The Simplified Guide toNot-for-Profit Accounting, Formation &Reporting equips you with everything you need to know toform a Not-For-Profit, setup an accounting system, record financialtransactions and report to donors and regulatory bodies.
- Step-by-step guide to forming a Not-For-Profit and applyingfor tax exemption
- Becoming familiar with unique Not-For-Profit accounting rulessuch as classifying contributions/grants and recordingrestrictions, allocation of expenses to programs and supportingservices and investment classification and reporting
- Budget development, payroll processing and accounting forpersonnel costs
- Shows how to prepare and understand required Not-For-Profitfinancial statement and their components
- Provides you with a broad understanding of the numerous filingrequirement required by donors, grantors and government regulatoryagencies
Practical and comprehensive in scope, The Simplified Guide toNot-for-Profit Accounting, Formation &Reporting offers a wealth of practical information toaccountants and non-accountants alike for understandingNot-For-Profit financial transactions, financial statements and themany internal and external reports they must prepare.
288 pages; ISBN 9780470626474
, or download in or
Title: The Simplified Guide to Not-for-Profit Accounting, Formation and Reporting
Author: Laurence Scot