The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
The Simplified Guide to Not-for-Profit Accounting, Formation and Reporting
Providing you with a comprehensive understanding of how to maintain the "books" of a typical nonprofit entity and comply with numerous reporting requirements, The Simplified Guide to Not-for-Profit Accounting, Formation & Reporting equips you with everything you need to know to form a Not-For-Profit, setup an accounting system, record financial transactions and report to donors and regulatory bodies.
- Step-by-step guide to forming a Not-For-Profit and applying for tax exemption
- Becoming familiar with unique Not-For-Profit accounting rules such as classifying contributions/grants and recording restrictions, allocation of expenses to programs and supporting services and investment classification and reporting
- Budget development, payroll processing and accounting for personnel costs
- Shows how to prepare and understand required Not-For-Profit financial statement and their components
- Provides you with a broad understanding of the numerous filing requirement required by donors, grantors and government regulatory agencies
Practical and comprehensive in scope, The Simplified Guide to Not-for-Profit Accounting, Formation & Reporting offers a wealth of practical information to accountants and non-accountants alike for understanding Not-For-Profit financial transactions, financial statements and the many internal and external reports they must prepare.
288 pages; ISBN 9780470626474
, or download in or