Pre-Algebra Essentials For Dummies

Pre-Algebra Essentials For Dummies by Mark Zegarelli
Many students worry about starting algebra. Pre-AlgebraEssentials For Dummies provides an overview of criticalpre-algebra concepts to help new algebra students (and theirparents) take the next step without fear. Free of ramp-up material,Pre-Algebra Essentials For Dummies contains content focusedon key topics only. It provides discrete explanations of criticalconcepts taught in a typical pre-algebra course, from fractions,decimals, and percents to scientific notation and simple variableequations. This guide is also a perfect reference for parents whoneed to review critical pre-algebra concepts as they help studentswith homework assignments, as well as for adult learners headedback into the classroom who just need to a refresher of the coreconcepts.

The Essentials For Dummies Series
Dummies is proud to present our new series, The Essentials ForDummies. Now students who are prepping for exams, preparing tostudy new material, or who just need a refresher can have aconcise, easy-to-understand review guide that covers an entirecourse by concentrating solely on the most important concepts. Fromalgebra and chemistry to grammar and Spanish, our expert authorsfocus on the skills students most need to succeed in a subject.

Wiley; April 2010
Title: Pre-Algebra Essentials For Dummies
Author: Mark Zegarelli

Buy, download and read Pre-Algebra Essentials For Dummies (eBook) by Mark Zegarelli today!