The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Bringing the Steiner Waldorf Approach to your Early Years Practice
Have you ever wondered what the Steiner approach is all about, where it comes from, and how it can be used to benefit the young children in your setting?
Bringing the Steiner Waldorf Approach to your Early Years Setting is an excellent introduction to this philosophy. Janni Nicol clearly explains the history of Steiner Waldorf education, the role of play in learning and the key themes of rhythm, repetition and reverence with ideas for activities and resources.
This new edition has been fully updated to include:
- clear comparisons between Steiner practice and the EYFS requirements
- detailed information on assessment regulations for different age groups showing how Steiner practitioners work with the EYFS
- practical examples to illustrate situations in the classroom
- a section on international work and influences from Europe.
This convenient guide will help Early Years practitioners, students and parents to really understand what the Steiner Waldorf approach can bring to their practice and children.
118 pages; ISBN 9781136964916
, or download in or
More from this author
- Bringing the Steiner Waldorf Approach to your Early Years Practice2007US$ 21.9589 pages
- Understanding the Steiner Waldorf Approach2012US$ 35.95193 pages