Hospitality Business Development
Hospitality Business Development analyzes and evaluates the different aspects of business growth routes and development processes in the international hospitality industry. It considers the essential features of the strategic business context, in which any hospitality organization operates, and:
• explores the essential requirements and challenges of hospitality business development, and the implications which these present for hospitality operators.
• explains how differentiation and innovation can become key to organizational success and provides you with the all of the skills you need to implement your own business development
• examines the shifting nature of demand, evaluating consumers’ behaviour and relating the principles of customer centricity to the business development function
• is packed with case studies and industry related examples, which cover a broad range of hospitality sectors including in-flight catering, holiday homes, guest houses, licensed retail, catering, international restaurants and hotels, ensuring you have a thorough understanding of the international hospitality business development .
Hospitality Business Development equips students and aspiring hospitality managers with the necessary knowledge, expertise and skills in business development. This book is a must-read for any one studying or working in the hospitality industry.
312 pages; ISBN 9781136439377
, or download in or
Title: Hospitality Business Development
Author: Ahmed Hassanien; Crispin Dale; Alan Clarke; Michael W. Herriott
The World's Most Powerful Leadership Principle 2004 US$ 13.99 224 pages
To Sell Is Human 2012 US$ 12.99 256 pages
- Academic > Hospitality Studies > Hospitality industry
- Academic > Hospitality Studies > Management
- Academic > Hospitality Studies > Hotel management
- Academic > Hospitality Studies > Restaurants
- Academic > Family and Consumer Sciences > Hospitality industry
- Business > Industries > Hospitality, Travel & Tourism