International Cases in the Business of Sport
International Cases in the Business of Sport focuses specifically on the analysis of high profile cases studies within the management of sport businesses and offers an innovative teaching solution to a market that is often overlooked.
This book is a truly international text examining sports from a global perspective and including case studies on: football, rugby, baseball, athletics, cricket, motor sports and sailing. Edited by two leading figures in the field, the text provides:
- a fantastic range of global sports cases authored by renowned experts in the field
- cutting edge analysis and comprehensive diagnosis of major international professional sport business cases
- a clear and structured presentation and examination of key issues within each case
- a strong blend of academic and practitioner analysis and commentary
- an informative and comprehensive resource for those seeking a better understanding of developments in commercial sport
- a companion website available for tutors using this text with further analysis, more cases and extra questions and exercises.
The combination of academic theory and real world examples in the world of sport business make this is a vital book for students, academics and those already working in the sports industry.
488 pages; ISBN 9781136394430
, or download in or
Title: International Cases in the Business of Sport
Author: Simon Chadwick; David Arthur
The Social Entrepreneur's Playbook, Expanded Edition 2013 US$ 9.99 235 pages
How To Win Friends and Influence People 2010 US$ 10.99 320 pages