The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Introduction to Health and Safety at Work
Updated throughout in line with changes in the regulations Learning outcomes now included at the beginning of each chapter Companion website with downloadable health and safety forms
*Endorsed by NEBOSH *Student-friendly presentation in full colour, packed with illustrations and photographs *Revision questions and sample answers taken from recent NEBOSH examinations to test your knowledge *Includes a summary of the main legal requirements, ideal for both students and managers
A free companion website is also available at: www.elsevierdirect.com/companions/9781856176682 and features:
- Editable health and safety forms
- Selected appendices sections in electronic format
Phil Hughes MBE, MSc, CFIOSH, is a former Chairman of NEBOSH (1995-2001), former President of IOSH (1990-1991) and runs his own consultancy. He received an MBE for services to health & safety and as a director of RoSPA, in the New Years Honours List 2005.
Ed Ferrett PhD, BSc (Hons Eng), CEng, MIMechE, MIET, CMIOSH, is a former Vice Chairman of NEBOSH (1999-2008) and a lecturer on NEBOSH courses at Cornwall Business School of Cornwall College. He is a Chartered Engineer and a health and safety consultant.
* Covers all you need to know for the NEBOSH certificate in one book with each syllabus element covered in one dedicated chapter
* Up-to-date content you can trust - the only book for the General Certificate endorsed by NEBOSH
* Questions and sample answers taken from recent NEBOSH examinations to test your knowledge and prepare you for the exam
552 pages; ISBN 9781136438394
, or download in or