Easy Microsoft Office 2010
SEE IT DONE. DO IT YOURSELF. It’s that Easy! Easy Microsoft Office 2010 teaches you the basics of working with Excel, PowerPoint®, Outlook®, Word, OneNote®, and Office Web Apps. Fullyillustrated steps with simple instructions guide you through each task, building the skills you need to create and share documents, spreadsheets, presentations, email, calendars, and more. No need to feel intimidated–we’ll hold your hand every step of the way.
Learn how to…
• Get started quickly with Word to format and print great looking documents using new QuickStyles, Cover Pages, and Quick Parts
• Include tables, graphics, pictures, and diagrams in Word documents that improve the appearance and impact of your documents
• Build flexible spreadsheets with charts, functions, Sparklines, and PivotTables
• Use Excel to make calculations and analyze data in spreadsheets
• Create, format, fine-tune, and deliver great PowerPoint presentations
• Use the new Web Apps to safely share, review, and revise Office documents online
• Keep track of important information from the Web with OneNote search and tagging features
• Integrate your to-do lists, tasks, and appointments between OneNote and Outlook
• Use Outlook’s new features including conversation view to track email and stay in touch with colleagues and clients
Easy steps guide you through each task.
Items you select or click are shown in bold.
Each step is fully illustrated.
Category: Office Applications/Office 2010
Covers: Microsoft Office 2010
User Level: Beginner
312 pages; ISBN 9780131389953
, or download in or
Title: Easy Microsoft Office 2010
Author: Tom Bunzel
CompTIA Network+ Study Guide 2015 US$ 49.99 960 pages
New Digital Storytelling, The: Creating Narratives with New Media 2011 US$ 49.00 296 pages
CompTIA A+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide, 8th Edition (Exams 220-801 & 220-802) 2012 US$ 60.00 1664 pages
Mastering HTML5 Forms 2013 US$ 17.99 148 pages