Learning iPhone Programming
From Xcode to App Store
Get the hands-on experience you need to program for the iPhone and iPod Touch. With this easy-to-follow guide, you'll build several sample applications by learning how to use Xcode tools, the Objective-C programming language, and the core frameworks. Before you know it, you'll not only have the skills to develop your own apps, you'll know how to sail through the process of submitting apps to the iTunes App Store.
Whether you're a developer new to Mac programming or an experienced Mac developer ready to tackle the iPhone and iPod Touch, Learning iPhone Programming will give you a head start on building market-ready iPhone apps.
- Start using Xcode right away, and learn how to work with Interface Builder
- Take advantage of model-view-controller (MVC) architecture with Objective-C
- Build a data-entry interface, and learn how to parse and store the data you receive
- Solve typical problems while building a variety of challenging sample apps
- Understand the demands and details of App Store and ad hoc distribution
- Use iPhone's accelerometer, proximity sensor, GPS, digital compass, and camera
- Integrate your app with iPhone's preference pane, media playback, and more
, or download in
Title: Learning iPhone Programming
Author: Alasdair Allan
Program Logics for Certified Compilers 2014 US$ 14.99 469 pages
Managing Online Forums 2008 US$ 6.95 320 pages