Microsoft® Visual Basic® 2010 Step by Step
Your hands-on, step-by-step guide to learning Visual Basic® 2010.
Teach yourself the essential tools and techniques for Visual Basic® 2010-one step at a time. No matter what your skill level, you'll find the practical guidance and examples you need to start building professional applications for Windows® and the Web.
Discover how to:
- Work in the Microsoft® Visual Studio® 2010 Integrated Development Environment (IDE)
- Master essential techniques-from managing data and variables to using inheritance and dialog boxes
- Create professional-looking UIs; add visual effects and print support
- Build compelling Web features with the Visual Web Developer tool
- Use Microsoft® ADO.NET and advanced data presentation controls
- Debug your programs and handle run-time errors
- Use new features, such as Query Builder, and Microsoft® .NET Framework
The print version of this book ships with a CD or DVD. For those customers purchasing one of the digital formats in which this book is available, we are pleased to offer the CD/DVD content as a free download via O'Reilly Media's Digital Distribution services. To download this content, please visit O'Reilly's web site, search for the title of this book to find its catalog page, and click on the link below the cover image (Examples, Companion Content, or Practice Files). Note that while we provide as much of the media content as we are able via free download, we are sometimes limited by licensing restrictions. Please direct any questions or concerns to email@example.com.
Title: Microsoft® Visual Basic® 2010 Step by Step
Author: Michael Halvorson
Essential Bioinformatics 2006 US$ 55.76 362 pages