Microsoft® Application Architecture Guide
Get the definitive guide on designing applications on the Microsoft application platform—straight from the Microsoft patterns & practices team. Learn how to choose the most appropriate architecture and the best implementation technologies that the Microsoft application platform offers applications developers. Get critical design recommendations and guidelines organized by application type—from Web, mobile, and rich Internet applications to Office Business Applications. You’ll also get links to additional technical resources that can help with your application development.
Title: Microsoft® Application Architecture Guide
Author: Microsoft Patterns & Practices Team
New Digital Storytelling, The: Creating Narratives with New Media 2011 US$ 49.00 296 pages
The Internet For Dummies 2015 US$ 19.99 388 pages
CompTIA A+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide, 8th Edition (Exams 220-801 & 220-802) 2012 US$ 60.00 1664 pages
Beginning ASP.NET 4.5 in VB 2012 US$ 31.49 889 pages
This edition is not for sale in your country. Here are some titles that might be what you're after...
- Microsoft Application Virtualization Advanced GuideUS$ 32.99
- Applied Architecture Patterns on the Microsoft PlatformUS$ 35.99
- Microsoft Silverlight 4 Business Application Development Beginners GuideUS$ 32.99
- Hadoop Application ArchitecturesUS$ 42.99
- Trends in Enterprise Application ArchitectureUS$ 74.95