The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Microsoft® Office Excel® 2007 Visual Basic® for Applications Step by Step
Quickly teach yourself how to automate tasks and create custom spreadsheet solutions with Excel 2007 Visual Basic for Applications (VBA). With Step By Step, you set the pace—building and practicing the skills you need, just when you need them!
- Create macros to automate repetitive tasks
- Automatically format charts, shapes, and text
- Manipulate tables and other objects—even build PivotTable reports
- Write your own functions and procedures
- Use loops and conditions to add decision logic to macros
- Build custom command buttons, dialog boxes, and user forms
Your all-in-one learning experience includes:
- Files for building skills and practicing the book’s lessons
- Fully searchable eBook
- Windows Vista® Product Guide eReference—plus other resources on CD
A Note Regarding the CD or DVD
The print version of this book ships with a CD or DVD. For those customers purchasing one of the digital formats in which this book is available, we are pleased to offer the CD/DVD content as a free download via OReilly Medias Digital Distribution services. To download this content, please visit OReillys web site, search for the title of this book to find its catalog page, and click on the link below the cover image (Examples, Companion Content, or Practice Files). Note that while we provide as much of the media content as we are able via free download, we are sometimes limited by licensing restrictions. Please direct any questions or concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Microsoft Press; February 2009
, or download in
, or download in
No Place to Hide 2014 US$ 12.99 256 pages
Program Logics for Certified Compilers 2014 US$ 14.99 469 pages