The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Mathematica Cookbook helps you master the application's core principles by walking you through real-world problems. Ideal for browsing, this book includes recipes for working with numerics, data structures, algebraic equations, calculus, and statistics. You'll also venture into exotic territory with recipes for data visualization using 2D and 3D graphic tools, image processing, and music.
Although Mathematica 7 is a highly advanced computational platform, the recipes in this book make it accessible to everyone -- whether you're working on high school algebra, simple graphs, PhD-level computation, financial analysis, or advanced engineering models.
- Learn how to use Mathematica at a higher level with functional programming and pattern matching
- Delve into the rich library of functions for string and structured text manipulation
- Learn how to apply the tools to physics and engineering problems
- Draw on Mathematica's access to physics, chemistry, and biology data
- Get techniques for solving equations in computational finance
- Learn how to use Mathematica for sophisticated image processing
- Process music and audio as musical notes, analog waveforms, or digital sound samples
, or download in or
The Extreme Searcher's Internet Handbook 2013 US$ 19.99 345 pages
The New Digital Age 2013 US$ 11.99 336 pages
Steve Jobs 2011 US$ 14.57 448 pages
Successful Business Intelligence: Unlock the Value of BI & Big Data, Second Edition 2013 US$ 40.00 337 pages