The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
JUnit Pocket Guide
JUnit, created by Kent Beck and Erich Gamma, is an open source framework for test-driven development in any Java-based code. JUnit automates unit testing and reduces the effort required to frequently test code while developing it.
While there are lots of bits of documentation all over the place, there isn't a go-to-manual that serves as a quick reference for JUnit. This Pocket Guide meets the need, bringing together all the bits of hard to remember information, syntax, and rules for working with JUnit, as well as delivering the insight and sage advice that can only come from a technology's creator.
Any programmer who has written, or is writing, Java Code will find this book valuable. Specifically it will appeal to programmers and developers of any level that use JUnit to do their unit testing in test-driven development under agile methodologies such as Extreme Programming (XP) [another Beck creation].
The Extreme Searcher's Internet Handbook 2013 US$ 19.99 345 pages
The New Digital Age 2013 US$ 11.99 336 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Computer software; Testing
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages
- Computers > Programming > Software Development
- Computers > Programming > Object Oriented
- Computers > Programming Languages > Java
- Computers > Networking