JUnit Pocket Guide
JUnit, created by Kent Beck and Erich Gamma, is an open source framework for test-driven development in any Java-based code. JUnit automates unit testing and reduces the effort required to frequently test code while developing it.
While there are lots of bits of documentation all over the place, there isn't a go-to-manual that serves as a quick reference for JUnit. This Pocket Guide meets the need, bringing together all the bits of hard to remember information, syntax, and rules for working with JUnit, as well as delivering the insight and sage advice that can only come from a technology's creator.
Any programmer who has written, or is writing, Java Code will find this book valuable. Specifically it will appeal to programmers and developers of any level that use JUnit to do their unit testing in test-driven development under agile methodologies such as Extreme Programming (XP) [another Beck creation].
Title: JUnit Pocket Guide
Author: Kent Beck
New Digital Storytelling, The: Creating Narratives with New Media 2011 US$ 49.00 296 pages
The Internet For Dummies 2015 US$ 19.99 388 pages
CompTIA A+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide, 8th Edition (Exams 220-801 & 220-802) 2012 US$ 60.00 1664 pages
Beginning ASP.NET 4.5 in VB 2012 US$ 31.49 889 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Computer software; Testing
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages
- Computers > Programming > Software Development
- Computers > Programming > Object Oriented
- Computers > Programming Languages > Java
- Computers > Networking