iPod: The Missing Manual
The Missing Manual
Get the scoop on iTunes 9 and all of the newest iPods with this bestselling Missing Manual. Apple's gotten the world hooked on portable music, pictures, and videos with its amazing entertainment center, but one thing they haven't delivered is an easy guide for getting the most out of it. That's where this book comes in.
iPod: The Missing Manual, now in its 8th edition, provides a no-nonsense view of the latest iPod line, including the tiny Shuffle, the video-capable Nano, the high-capacity Classic, and the Wi-Fi-enabled Touch. With crystal-clear explanations and easy-to-follow color graphics, the book provides expert guidance on all of the amazing things you can do:
- Fill 'er up. Load your Nano, Classic, Touch, or Shuffle with music, movies, and photos, and learn how to play it all back.
- Share music and movies. Copy music between computers with Home Sharing, beam playlists around the house, and whisk your Nano's videos to YouTube.
- iTunes, tuned up. Pick-and-choose which music, movies, and photos to sync; create instant playlists with Genius Mix; and auto-rename "Untitled" tracks.
- iPod power. Create Genius playlists on your iPod, shoot movies on your Nano, tap the Nano's FM radio and pedometer, and add voice memos to your Touch.
- Tour the new iTunes Store. Find what you're looking for in a snap, and get lyrics, liner notes, and more with iTunes LP.
Even if you don't have one of the brand new iPods, this Missing Manual has plenty of information on iTunes 9, the App Store, and everything else you'll want to know. iPod: The Missing Manual is as useful, satisfying, and reliable as its subject.
, or download in or
Title: iPod: The Missing Manual
Author: J. D. Biersdorfer; David Pogue
Alan M. Turing 2012 US$ 13.00 210 pages
Thinking Functionally with Haskell 2014 US$ 37.00 358 pages
Microsoft SQL Server 2012 High-Performance T-SQL Using Window Functions 2012 US$ 29.99 244 pages