The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Photoshop Elements 8 for Mac: The Missing Manual
Ideal for scrapbookers, serious and casual photographers, and budding graphic artists alike, Photoshop Elements 8 for Mac is more powerful and easier to use than previous versions. But figuring out how and when to use the program's tools is still tricky. With this book, you'll learn not only what each tool does, but also when it makes the most sense to use it and why. You get easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions for everything from importing photos to organizing, editing, sharing, and storing your images. You'll also find a tour of Bridge, the ultra-deluxe file browser that comes with Photoshop CS4 --and Elements 8.
How do you use the Photomerge Exposure? How do Quick Fix previews work? With a gentle introduction to get you started quickly, and advanced tips to help you produce really creative work, this Missing Manual provides the answers you need.
- Get crystal-clear and jargon-free explanations of every feature
- Learn to import, organize, back up, and fix photos quickly and easily
- Repair and restore old and damaged photos, and retouch any image
- Jazz up your pictures with dozens of filters, frames, and special effects
- Remove unwanted objects from images with the new Recompose tool
- Learn advanced techniques like working with layers and applying blend modes
- Download practice images and try new tricks right away
, or download in or
More from this author
The Extreme Searcher's Internet Handbook 2013 US$ 19.99 345 pages
The New Digital Age 2013 US$ 11.99 336 pages
Steve Jobs 2011 US$ 14.57 448 pages
Successful Business Intelligence: Unlock the Value of BI & Big Data, Second Edition 2013 US$ 40.00 337 pages