The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
The Art of SEO
Mastering Search Engine Optimization
Four acknowledged experts in search engine optimization share guidelines and innovative techniques that will help you plan and execute a comprehensive SEO strategy. This second edition brings you up to date on recent changes in search engine behavior—such as new ranking methods involving user engagement and social media—with an array of effective tactics, from basic to advanced.
- Comprehend SEO’s many intricacies and complexities
- Explore the underlying theory and inner workings of search engines
- Understand the role of social media, user data, and links
- Discover tools to track results and measure success
- Recognize how changes to your site can confuse search engines
- Learn to build a competent SEO team with defined roles
- Glimpse the future of search and the SEO industry
Visit www.artofseobook.com for late-breaking updates, checklists, worksheets, templates, and guides.
, or download in or
More from this author
The Extreme Searcher's Internet Handbook 2013 US$ 19.99 345 pages
The New Digital Age 2013 US$ 11.99 336 pages
Steve Jobs 2011 US$ 14.57 448 pages
Successful Business Intelligence: Unlock the Value of BI & Big Data, Second Edition 2013 US$ 40.00 337 pages